Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Katie's Homework Slave (R)

The Making of a Homework Slave

When Katie entered the office, without knocking,
Professor Franklin had his feet propped on the corner
of his desk as he reclined in his leather chair.
Surprised, he looked up from the Victorian novel in
his lap to the young woman who had just barged in on
his solitude.

Katie slung her stuffed backpack onto his desk with a
thud.  Professor Franklin watched, immobile and
confused, as the slim, sexy blonde walked around his
desk and perched herself on the oak surface in front
of him.  She wore a pink t-shirt that was at least one
size too small and which showed that she didn’t have a
bra over her firm breasts. 

“Uh, uh, Katie, what can I, um, I, what can I do for
you?” stammered the English professor, nervous despite
being nearly twice the young woman’s age.

Katie put her flip-flopped feet on the edge of
Professor Franklin’s chair, her toes rubbing against
his slacks.  Before she answered him, she pulled out
some lip gloss and smeared it over her full lips, then
traced her pink tongue in a circle around her mouth.
Finally she stared at the man, noticing that he had
put the large novel across his crotch.  She smiled.

“It’s like this, Johnnie,” she said. 

“Professor Franklin,” he interjected. 

“Don’t interrupt!” she snapped.  To punctuate her
command, she kicked the book out of his lap and sank
her heel into his groin.  He groaned but didn’t speak.
Clearly he was confused and intimidated by this woman
barely more than half his age.

“It’s like this, Johnnie,” Katie said again.  “I need
you to do my homework.  I simply don’t have time for
all this.  Now don’t get that look on your face; you
know I’m smart.  I’m quite sure I’m smarter than you.
It’s not that I can’t do all this work.  I just don’t
want to.  And, therefore, little Johnnie, you are
going to do it for me.”

“But Katie—“ he began, then stopped as he saw the
young woman’s brow furrow.

Katie hopped off the desk.  “Stand up,” she commanded.
Professor Franklin rose to his feet, as much to obey
as to shift the balance of power in the office.  Now
he was looking down at his student, and he felt more
confident.  Why had he been so nervous?  He almost
laughed at himself for letting this little nymph
intimidate him.  He was older, more experienced,
bigger, stronger, and wiser than Katie. 

“Who is the boss here?” Katie asked.  Suddenly
Professor Franklin’s regained confidence was shaken
once more. 

“I am, of course,” he said, less forcefully than he
wished.  “Katie, I’m your professor.  It’s not
appropriate for me to do your homework.  I think you
should go now.”

Katie stepped even closer, so their bodies were
touching.  He could feel her perky breasts rubbing
against his chest.  Her eyes smoldered.

“Johnnie,” she said slowly, “I am your boss, and you
will do my homework.”

SMACK!  Before he even opened his mouth to reply, her
open right hand slapped him so hard on his cheek that
he actually rocked back a little bit.  The vision in
his left eye was blurry.  Tears welled up and he
blinked them back.

“What did—“ he began to say.  SMACK!  Katie slapped
him again, this time with her left hand.  His head and
neck spun to the other side. 

“Damnit!” he shouted and stepped back toward her,
intending to seize her wrists.  Instead, Katie
pistoned her knee into his balls.  He froze, feeling a
wave of nausea begin to rise from his crotch.  His
mouth opened but no noise came out.  Before he sank to
his knees, Katie rammed her knee into his groin two
more times.  The professor crumpled to the floor, a
faint high-pitched whine escaping his lips. 

“Lick my toes,” he eventually heard the young woman
saying.  Apparently she had already commanded him to
do it twice, but he was having a hard time grasping
his surroundings through the pain.  His teary eyes
gradually focused on her slim feet, inches from his
face.  “Lick my toes, Johnny, and then tell me who
your boss is.”

Despite his agony, Professor Franklin refused to kiss
the admittedly cute pink toenails so close to his
mouth.  “Get out,” he groaned.  “I’ll call the
police.”

Katie giggled.  “And tell them that a 100 pound girl
has been beating you up?  Did you always think of
yourself as a wimp?”  He felt her hands on the back of
his head and the collar of his shirt.  She dragged him
to his feet, but before he could fight back she
squeezed his balls and forced him over his desk. 

“Stop it!” he protested.  “Let me go!”

“You don’t get it,” she said.  “I’m the boss here.”
Holding him face down over his desk, Katie reached
around and unfastened his belt and his pants.  Quickly
she slid his slacks and boxers down to his ankles and
stepped on them, pinning them to the floor with her
foot.  He tried to push up from the desk but she
grabbed his hair and slammed his head into the wood,
twice.  His nose exploded with pain.  “Stop!  Stop!”
he begged.

“It’s like this, Johnnie.  I told you to do my
homework.  You refused.  And look what it got you.  I
can keep hurting you.  I can spank you right now, but
I’m afraid you might like it.  So I’m going to ask you
some questions, and you need to answer them properly,
or I might have to hurt you in some really humiliating
ways.  Now, who is your boss?”

“You are!  Katie is the boss!” the professor blurted.

“Will you do my homework without a fuss?”

“Yes!  Yes!”

“Will you lick my toes?”

“Yes!  Anything!  Please don’t hurt me!”

Katie smiled and released the man.  He slid to the
floor.  “Lick!” she commanded as she sank back into
his chair.  He quickly turned around and began to lick
her toes.  It tickled, but she didn’t mind; it was
worth it to prove her superiority.

Ten minutes later, after explaining all the work
Professor Franklin had to do, Katie strolled out of
the office.  She wasn’t lugging the heavy backpack,
having left that with her new slave.  Instead, she was
counting out the tens and twenties she had taken from
the professor’s wallet.  It was nice she had convinced
him to pay her for the privilege of doing her work.

“Ah,” Katie thought.  “Life is good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment